RE: KlezKamp/ KlezFest London

Dear list members
I am delighted to be coming/going to KlezKamp with colleagues the Yiddishist
Barry Davis
and Oi Va Voi leader Jonathan Walton, and possibly other members of this new and
exciting UK band.  We look forward to meeting many list members and to the
immersion in
the KlezKamp experience.  We are planning the first ever KlezFest in London UK
July 1-4
2001 with a wonderful faculty and participants from the States, Europe and
specially
from Eastern Europe. We hope to offer scholarships to young musicians.  If you
would
like more details please contact KlezFest (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk(dot) Or on
list.

Best wishes

Geraldine

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Jewish Music Institute
The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel +44 (0)20 7898 4308   Fax +44 (0)20 7898 4309
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk

---

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.