Re: Odp: theremin trautomium correction

I stand corrected, but tell me about the trautomium.  I've never heard of it.

Is it more similar to an endoplasmic reticulum, or a megatherium?

Glory hallelujah, hi ro jerum.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake