Re: theremin URL correction

Give Clara Rockmore a listen, before dismissing or disparaging the
theremin.  While it lends itself easily to bizarre science-fiction effects
(it was used in that capacity in Hitchcock's "The Birds,"), and while it
may, in untrained hands, evoke an electric musical saw or a dybbuk, the
theremin under Rockmore's control is indisputably a vox humana.  I'd think
it would easily find a place in a music in which instruments habitually
mimic the tone and phrasing of vocal song.  All we lack are musicians who
can match Clara Rockmore's mastery of the instrument.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake