"Klezmer! Reading, Concert and Dance"

Hi,
For folks in the Connecticut area: I will be  reading and signing copies of
my book "Klezmer! Jewish Music From Old World to Our World" at Jewish Book
Festival 2000 at the JCC of Greater New Haven on Saturday November 4th at
8:00.
In addition, there will be a lecture/demonstration on the history of klezmer
and a dance featuring Margot Leverett on clarinet, Jim Guttmann on double
bass, Rick Winston on accordion and myself on banjo.
A dessert reception will follow.
Admission is $10.

Hope to see you there.

JCC of Greater New Haven
360 Amity Road
Woodbridge, CT 06525
(203) 387-2522

Henry Sapoznik
Author  "Klezmer! Jewish Music From Old World to Our World" (Schirmer Books)
Winner of the 2000 ASCAP  Deems Taylor Award for Excellence in Music
Scholarship