RE: Israelis and Klezmer

    Tayere Simon:
      I sent him info. and I'm assuming that others did also. Don't worry
about him too much. If he's in the "Biz" he knows about the contrary nature
of man and woman kind. I hope that I was of help. Please let him know that
he can contact me off-list AT ANY TIME.
I'm thinking of the Mark Twain quote: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
Hopefully, he'll have a sense of humor about all of us overly sensitive
artiste types. It did not occur to me that this might be a Yiddish vs.
Israeli  "thing". If it is, that's just too sad for words. Hey, I didn't
know that we all had to have pedigrees to love Yiddish.
    Signed,
    That Heinz 57 Jew,
      Trudi the G