Re: Mira Zakai New CD - news!

Dear Joel Bresler and list

I spoke today with Mira Zakai who told me she has just released two new CDs,
unaccompanied, of Jewish music - details of which she is going to fax me. I
will email the list as soon as I can.

The CDs will be available from us, Jewish Music Distribution, UK and again,
I will let you know as soon as possible.

Yours

Noa

Noa Lachman
Jewish Music Distribution