Re: Utt-Da-Zay

There are a number of recordings of this kind.  My knowledgeable friend,
record collector and radio producer, Jack Saul, produced an entire show on
the subject.  One of these days, I hope to hear it, as I missed the original
broadcast a number of years ago.  Jack showed me the original 78 of Cab
Calloway's recording one day when we were talking about such things.

Lorele