nusach on the web

WELL, I hope everyone had a gut yomtov......and now we are back to our regular
format with new music.  this week on shalom america we have selections by
Cantor Deborah Katchko Zimmerman and a new addition of a group called
Mishpacha.

On live365 24hour nusach radio we begin to celebrate Sukkot with selections
from hallel by Cantor Yehuda Shifman and choir.

for full details of our programing check out our website at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Chag Samayach

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL
Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->