New Jewish music CDs?

Every year around this time I begin work on my annual survey of new Jewish
music recordings which runs in the Berkshire Eagle (daily paper of Western
Mass.,) and appears on the web in several places (Eagle website, my website,
etc.).

I welcome any and all CDs for consideration. I cannot promise inclusion, but
I will listen to everything. If it doesn't make it into this particular
year-end survey, I also write about Jewish music for a variety of other
publications, including The Forward, Moment, Sing Out and AUdition. So at
some point I'll probably get around to writing about it.

Please send CDs to me at:

Seth Rogovoy
168 North Street
Williamstown MA 01267

thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"invaluable" -- New York Times, 8/28/00