Re: Klez Radio in New York? (was Re: New Jewish music CDs?)

Koby, you might check out JM in the AM, 91.1 FM from 6 am to 9 am weekdays.
It is NOT a klezmer show, but a great deal of Jewish music in many different
styles are played on that show.  Everything from top notch chasidic
bands to the most treacley of music for kids.  All I know is that I'm
always finding some new gems in there.

The best part is you don't need to get up at 6 am to listen.  They
have every days' program archived on the web by late morning.  Which also
means if he's playing something that doesn't interest you, you
can fast forward it.  If he plays something you want to hear again, you
can rewind it.

On the web at http://www.jmintheam.org/, click on the ARCHIVES at the
left of that screen.

ro