Re: Deciphering the music of the Levites: Mira Zakai CD

In a message dated 10/10/0 2:39:05 PM, wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com writes:

<< It's just that this particular CD is not listed on Tower.com,

CDNow.com, Hatikvah.com, JewishMusic.com, or at the Harmonia Mundi web

site.  I've e-mailed Harmonia Mundi, but received no answer so far.

Any other suggestions?

I just spoke with my sales rep at Harmonia Mundi, and was informed that the
title is "not in our system". Harmonia Mundi has labels in various European
countries, and Harmonia Mundu USA does NOT receive recordings from every
country in which they have offices--possibly due to licensing restrictions.
Simon
Hatikvahmusic.com