-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of
wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com
Sent: Tuesday, 10 October 2000 10:08
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Fw: Deciphering the music of the Levites: Mira Zakai CD

The article refers to a new recording by Mira Zakai, "Without
Accompaniment".  Does anyone know how a copy may be obtained?

Bob

Ernie Gruner   K A L E I D O S C O P E   M U S I C   erniegru (at) mira(dot)net
phone 61 3 9386 7108   fax 61 3 9386 0228
KLEZMERITIS (Jewish, Gypsy, MiddleEastern)
October 22     2pm   National Gallery on Russell St (Libeskind Exhibition /
Jewish Museum)
October 22     4pm   Mullum Mullum festival, Warrandyte
October 19,21   6.30pm Victorian Arts Centre foyer (pre Batsheva Dance
Company (Israel))
DEBUT CD .. AT GIGS $25 - ($27 in Oz. or $16 US outside Oz (includes
postage))