RE: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1662

If there are any stores in your area that specializes in used hi-fi
equipment, call them and get your name on a list.  I was able to find a very
good turntable at such a store that specialized in "high end" used
equipment.  I bought a new cartridge and needle from them, too.  They also
had "restored" it so it works well.  BTW, what a difference in sound.

Also, check out the following from messages I saved on the 78 list.

Nauck has a great catalogue and sells lots of equipment such as turntables,
cartridges, etc.

He also has a quarterly auction of thousands of 78's that occasionally have
Jewish records.

Leonard Koenick

Kurt & Diane Nauck

> c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
> 6323 Inway Dr.
> Spring, TX  77389-3643
>
> Website: http://www.78rpm.com
> E-Mail: nauck (at) 78rpm(dot)com
>
> Phone: (281) 370-7899
> Fax: (281) 251-7023

KAB Electro-Acoustics "Serving the record collector and sound enthusiast
with products that Preserve Enhance and Restore." (908)754-1479  NJUSA