Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1661

Two woids, Shira:

"Yard"

"Sale."

Owen  ( that makes three.)

Seriously, though, get one with the proper jacks in the back.  I bought an old
German-made portable, but it had no line-out jack.  I had my local stereo-shop
put one in, but the recordings came out with unacceptable amp-hum.  No use at
all, but I still have the record player.  Very useful for camping where there is
a 110v AC connection, to play old Hungarian weeping-songs over bourbon and
trout.)

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake