Klezmeritis in Australia

KLEZMERITIS - MELBOURNE GIGS NEXT WEEK
Infectious European klezmer with gypsy, jazz & middle-eastern influences.
"Rich and Evolving" - Carsten Schelp (German Klezmer band - La'Om)
"Playing is superb throughout" - Canberra Times

1. SEPT. 10 SUNDAY Victorian Arts Centre Lawn Stage , 2.30pm - 4pmish, free
   Israeli dancing called and demonstrated by Dianne Grossman
   + free-style klezmer (until a klezmer dance teacher appears !)
   with guest musicians on trumpet/trombone/darabouka, flute/viola

2. SEPT. 16 SATURDAY The Boite, 8.15pm
   Melbourne CD LAUNCH (thanks again to everyone who came to National Launch
in Canberra)
   Opening bracket - Audrey Klein (vocals/accordion  ex Zingara,
Shenanigans )
   Surprise LaunchPerson
   Klezmeritis - trio then 6 piece then Big Ceilidh Klezmer Band Finale
                       (bring your instrument and ring for tunes...)
See you round like a hora, Ernie

Ari Davidow's Review, Soundsnips, CD photo :
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/klezmeritis/first/klezmeritis.first.html

ps WANT THE CD BUT CAN'T AFFORD THE AIRFARES ?
Send a Postal Cheque for $29 US to "Kaleidoscope Music"  (includes postage)
2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058 , Victoria, Australia
Ernie Gruner   K A L E I D O S C O P E   M U S I C      erniegru (at)
mira(dot)net
Music Booking Agency ** Management for Jugularity & Klezmeritis **
Violinist&Fiddler
Ph: 61 3 9386 7108  Fax:61 3 9386 0228   2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058,
Australia