Re: Michael Wex article and KlezKanada

on 8/28/00 3:01 PM, Ed Sieb at sieb (at) sympatico(dot)ca wrote:

> KlezKanada, eh? Oooo! How was it?
> I unfortunately had to miss it.
>
> Can anyone who might have been there, provide a complete, in-depth report,
> and
> don't skip a single detail! :-) :-)

KlezKanada was absolutely wonderful, although with an average of 4 hours of
sleep per night, and the 8 hour drive home yesterday, my current ability to
provide any sort of in-depth report coherently is somewhat hampered. I will
tell you that the weather was cold and damp for a few days, thus causing
Michael Wex to attempt to auction off his very own gatkes. I didn't buy
them, not sure who the lucky winner might've been... more later

Seth

--
Seth Austen
please visit me on the web at http://www.sethausten.com