Fwd: Michael Wex article

Haven't read the article, but I generally feel that Michael Wex is
tremendously fish. His song about the mixed kashruth (Orthodox no/
conservative yes) swordfish is a classic, as is his country western
song about intermarriage. Suspect that the article described below
will be of great interest to members of this list.

ari