RE: Majer Bogdanski's CD

Majer's CD arrived today!  Its called Yiddish Songs, Yidishe Lider and contains
19 songs
of childhood, love war and religion, many never before recorded. The 27 page
booklet
contains a transcript of a penetrating interview with Ruth Rosenfelder where
this
fascinating musician now well into his 80s allows further access to a vanished
world.
If anyone would like to have a review copy, please email me and tell me the
publication
/ broadcast station you will be able to do a review for.  Those who would like
purchase copies wholesale or retail please contact Noa at jmduk (at)
hotmail(dot)com(dot)

Many thanks.

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Jewish Music Institute
School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
P O Box 232, Harrow, HA1 2NN
Tel 020 8909 2445   Fax 020 8909 1030
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk

---

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.