ON EAGLES' WINGS
THE DYNAMIC CULTURE OF YEMENITE JEWS

An International Conference
Sunday, August 27, 2000
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Lefrak Concert Hall, Queens College

Co-chairs: Professors Nitza Druyan and Benny Kraut

An exciting, multifaceted exploration of Yemenite Jewish history and
culture. The conference features lectures, discussions, exhibitions
of Yemenite Jewish art and jewelry and evening performances of
Yemenite Jewish and Israeli music and dance.

Conference presenters and participants include leading scholars,
rabbis, community leaders and renowned artists from the US and Israel.

To reserve a place, send registration fee of $25 by August 22 to the
Center for Jewish Studies, Queens College, Jefferson Hall 311,
Flushing NY 11367. Please call 718 997-5730 for additional
information and a conference brochure.

A conference brochure and pictures are enclosed.

We are reserving several places for the press.
Please call Prof. Kraut at 718 997-5731 or Prof. Druyan at 516
576-3114 if you are sending a representative.