Re: how can something as lame as "Jesus Day" be threatening?

In a message dated 07/31/2000 9:18:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com writes:

<< It needs to be okay to occasionally suggest that a posting has
 strayed a bit farther over the line than seems fair to the list. >>

Let's all keep this in mind.  The list has been deprived of hundreds of
postings of Jewish Humor (from me alone) because if we post about topics that
stray from the theme of the group, we'll wake up every morning with 100
pieces of email.  It's just common sense.  Having said all that, every once
in a while if there is something that a list member just cannot resist
sharing that's off topic, maybe it would be prudent to list it as NOT JEWISH
MUSIC RELATED in the title.  Just a thought.
Lori