Re: how can something as lame as "Jesus Day" be threatening?

    Hi:
    Trudi here. Maybe the remarks were humorous, maybe they were not. I
don't know.  All I know is that Hope's feelings got badly hurt. And
hey...here's a thought Mark could try and find out why. Here's the short of
it...some people will see politics as part of the Jewish and therefore
Jewish Music experience and some people won't. Each side has a right to
voice its opinion without being treated like dreck. And if you don't want to
hear it, please try and be an adult about it. I've had my share of being a
nudnick too...and so I know that it's really easy to be flip with other
people's feelings. I miss Hope...does anyone else?
    P.S. I'd be more than happy to tell you OFF LIST, why I believe Jesus
Day doesn't belong in USA.
   Love and Knishes,
   Trudi the G