Naftule Brandwine's Wedding Activities

Tom,
I would contact Henry Sapoznik as soon as possible! I should think that he would
be a great resource in your search; after all, he interviewed Brandwine's
relatives for his book, some of which was used for the liner notes in the
Naftule
CD.
If anyone could lead you to some folks who might remember Brandwine's playing
at a
Simcha, Henry would be your best bet.
I'd be interested to find out what you learn, so I hope you will share with the
list!
Best Regards,
Steven