Re: Isle of Klezbos (re: NYBC event & new shows)

> The NYBC indoor auditorium is beautiful, but space
> is limited.  (However, there were certainly some folks in that packed house
> who came just for the music, so I'm still not sure exactly which policy we
> were experiencing... anyway, nice to hear so many people singing all the
> Yiddish lyrics back to us!)

>  BTW, I
> don't think anyone was ever turned away at the door there, as we tried to
> clarify the situation.

I guess, then, it was foolish of us to have called Pearl-Anne Margalit, the Arts
Program Director for NYBC.   She returned our call and told us that the concert
would be restricted to the participants in the special program because of the
size of the venue.  Wolf and I were disappointed not to be able to enjoy  your
performance.

Fraidy Katz