Re: well...an apology is in order.

    I hope so Marvin.
    This is why I suggest if people are interested they should check out the
website.  There is a very active letter writing campaign happening.  And if
people are interested they can get involved via SAG.  There has been pretty
much of a news black-out on the Strike.
    As for Bush...surprise, surprise.  Have you ever known even his old man
to give a "damn" about the average working Joe. HEY, Just ask the guy they
executed in Texas, recently.
    All My Best,
       Trudi the G