Re: well...an apology is in order.

  Hey Joe:
  Glad it's accepted!!! Whew...that's A RELIEF!!!
  Isn't Lorele just the best???
  I hope this week is better too.  Once the Strike is settled...that should
help.  Everybody including me will be back to work!!!
  By the way, if people are interested in what's going on with the SAG AND
AFTRA STRIKE(which effects radio performers, and announcers as well),
check...www,sag.com.
  Zei Gezunt!!!
    Trudi the G