Re: Jankowski Tsimbls

If he has no apprentice, perhaps one of you should study with him so when he
passes, there will be a legacy and not just a few wonderful instruments.  The
transmission of the making of an instrument is as important as the music being
made.  If our ranks are increasing, how will there be enough excellent,
appropriate instruments for them to play in future?