RE: new Budowitz album, Wedding without a Bride, now out

> We also want to begin a monthly "letters to Budowitz" page, which I hope
> will deal with everything from "Did Klezmorim use
> contraceptives?" to "What
> did the tantsfirer do when he got a hole in his shoe while dancing the
> sher?" questions. In that way, we want to combine promotion for our work

while you're at it, could you explain why they always drank tea in glasses
in the old country? Didn't they have any cups?

(this isn't a joke....I really want to know.)
(let's assume they're also singing at the same time, to make it musically
relevant....)

--Seth Rogovoy