Fwd: Simin Tov -Mazel Tov for WSIA

--- Begin Message ---
 <A HREF="http://wsia.csi.cuny.edu/schedule/garners.html";>Click here: WSIA
Staten Island, 88.9 FM - Rabbi Garner/ Rebbetzin Garner</A>
I am asking the female vocalists or for people who know Jewish female
vocalists for some help.. I need a good cut( can be either on CD or casette)
of  Simin Tov Mazel tov to play on my radio show after I make the Mazel
announcements on my Friday morning radio show . I am personally partial to
the version that Shlomo composed in my house in Staten Island which has
become quite popular and is readily sung but any good cuts would be
appreciated. Please send the CD's and Casettes to WSIA  Rockin' Rebbetzin
2800 Victory Blvd. Staten Island. NY 10314. Thanks so much. Michele Garner
(Rockin' Rebbetzin)

--- End Message ---

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->