Re: Tetris, anyone?

In a message dated 4/27/00 4:22:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcohen (at) fas(dot)harvard(dot)edu writes:

<< There's a fascinating article in today's NY Times Circuits Section (p. G6)
 about a group of Brown U. students who turned the side of one of their
 libraries into a huge computerized Tetris board.  According to the article,
 "a klezmer group [perhaps Brown's own Yarmulkazi?] also showed up for a few
 nights to play music from the original version of Tetris."  Bravo!

The tunes from Tetris are Russian Folk tunes. I was the official Tetris
Champion at the Homowack Hotel in the Borscht Belt for two yuears, while I
was leading the band there. Of course, there were only about three other
regular players.

Jordan Hirsch