Celebrate Shabbat Seeking Submissions

Celebrate Recordings
                 Submissions for Celebrate Shabbat

We are very excited to announce plans to release our final Jewish recording
in the Celebrate Series, Celebrate Shabbat. an album of adult oriented
Shabbat  music. The Celebrate Series is dedicated to the promotion of
collections of Jewish and secular music. We see a tremendous potential to
provide high quality, attractively packaged compilation recordings built
around special themes. Similar to the Celebrate Passover and Chanukah
releases, we expect to select 12-14 artists to participate in the Celebrate
Shabbat release.

While we will distribute these recordings through traditional channels such
as mainstream record and book outlets and Judaic shops, our primary focus
will be on distribution to alternative segments such as gift and specialty
retailers, Grocery Store Chains and the Internet. (check out our website at
celebrateseries.com)  In addition, we are in discussions with manufacturers
and  service companies to tie our recordings to the sale of their merchandise
and services.

So what?s in it for you?  A number of things.  First, we will compensate
artists $250 for the use of each track selected on a given recording.  This
compensation will cover the first 7,500 units sold.  All artist will
thereafter be compensated 10 cents for every unit sold.   But much more than
the money, this opportunity will benefit you as an effective sales and
marketing vehicle. One of our prime goals is to spread the word about this
great music, in order to generate substantial increases in product sales and
new concert opportunities. We will accomplish this by providing bio and
concert booking information.  Additionally, we are in the process of working
out a fulfillment arrangement with Sounds Write Productions, Inc., one of the
country s premier producers and distributors of Jewish music.

Marketing and Promotion Ideas
We will pursue traditional methods of promotion at no cost to you  (point of
purchase displays, listening posts, in-store play, etc.).  But we will also
pursue creative tie-ins for each release with merchandise. We are currently
negotiating with a toy chain about a special private label run of Jewish
children s music, coupled with in-store performance opportunities around the
U.S.  In addition, we are negotiating with a distributor of Shabbat candles
to include a Sabbath CD and an airline to do an Israeli music sampler to
overseas travelers.

Next Steps
We invite you to submit your tracks of Shabbat music for consideration.
Please complete the attached form and send two sample CD s to the above
address so that we may review your work.  If your product only comes on
cassette, you can send it to us on cassette please send it to us anyway.
However, you will have to provide it to us in digital format if the track is
selected for the release.

All the best,

Craig Taubman

      Celebrate Recordings
"Celebrate"  Submissions

Please complete this form in order to submit tracks for consideration on our
upcoming Celebrate Shabbat  collection series.  Feel free to nominate as many
tracks as you would like, but please indicate your first, second, and third
choice.

Thank you.

ARTIST NAME:

ADDRESS: