chag samayach

may your horseradish be very hot....the hotter the
horseraddish...the-more-the-roar!

did you hear about the baker MR LEVINE?  He wanted to make his bakery
kosher for pesach, but the rabbis refused until he changed his name.  Then
he would be unlevined!

don't forget the greens...use bunches...don't be sparsly with the parsley!

did you buy the new prune motzoh yet?  its called "let my people go!"

the reason pharoh did not let the people go, was because he couldn't
talk...he was sick!  he had a frog in his throat!

this holiday is like most Jewish festivals...it can be summarized in three
sentences:

1)  they tried to kill us
2)  we won!
3   LET'S EAT!

i couldnt find my white robe for tonight, but it came to me when i
called...

here kittle, kittle

I could continue but:

DAYENU!

Have a great seder tonight...we should have about 200 at my table!

chag v'kosher samayach!
winston