chag samayach

chag samayach everyone.  My best wishes for a wonderful Pesach.  Official
live shows have been suspended as I am having problems with getting on live
regularly.  Live365 will be OFF THE AIR for 24hours beginning at midnight
friday night to change to a better server...not a big deal for us, since its
shabbat and then Seder night!  THERE WOULD NOT BE A LIVE SHOW FOR THE NEXT
TWO SUNDAY AND MONDAYS ANYWAY!  Hopefully we (them and me) will have the
problem fixed by the time Yom Tov is over!

NUSACHMAVEN2 has become RADIO PESACH!  come and listen to yom tov music!

winston