Re: FW: Venting My Splean 2 - The Sequel

In a message dated 4/13/00 8:40:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< Enough already, I think we should give the List a break, there are so many
 more important issues such as , Why is it that no one plays the triangel in
 Klezmer bands, and if they did, would they getr the girls? >>

Keep in mind the famous story about Roy Eldridge. Roy was originally a
Drummer. After one gig, while he was still packing up the kit, all the sax
and trumpet players were leaving with the girls, even the one who had her
eyes on him. After that, he said, F--- the drums..........Come to think of
it, this story might be about Lester Young, who was also a drummer.

Jordan Hirsch.....Trumpet...takes two seconds to pack up.......