Musicians wanted, keyboard and bass

I'm looking for Piano, piano/accordion player and a Bass, electric or
upright. Someone in the Washington Baltimore area. These people must be into
being in a band, not musical mercenaries, but musicians that are  into
klezmer, Jewish music in all it's forms past present and future. If you don't
know the stuff, be willing to study it! listen to it and learn it. If you are
interested in getting into it and you live in the D.C area email me. I'll
tell you I'm tired lf kissing peoples butts to rehearse when they go out and
gig with a band and make some really good money. Tom Puwalski Clarinetist