"Much ado about gornisht"

This isn't about  music but I think you'll like it. In the Canadian
Jewish News today there appeared a paragraph with this heading, "Much
ado about gornisht". It appears that in Parliament someone mispronounced
"khutzpa" and the Deputy Prime Minister immediately got up and said of
the Member of Parliament who had just spoken that "his questions are all
gornisht and absolute narishkeit." The Speaker of the House called for
order, on the grounds that "I have no way of knowing whether these words
are parliamentary".
I leave tomorrow (Friday) for Spain/Portugal and will check eçmail
whenever I can from there. Cheers, Judith