RE: manners, please

Okay, everyone to their rooms and no supper.

As I have stated before in other contexts, albeit not to you,
personally, Reyzl, it is =not= acceptable to attack people when
posting to this list. If you want to discuss Henry's writing,
that's fair game, as is anyone else's, and provided it can be
done in a respectful fashion.

And to continue repeating myself, if the only response to someone's
post is something that sounds insulting, it's time to put it aside
and sleep on it. =Don't= send it.

ari