Re: Fwd: A new klezmermusical in Berlin

>>...looks pretty much like an amateur band

>Six months ago, in Berlin, I met Jorg Hansl , the guy with the big beard. He
>played fidl and sang beatifully. I wouldn't prejudge of the quality without
>hearing the Klez-mishpoche.

Sorry Michel, but "amateur = bad quality" was YOUR association!
I don't want to prejudge them. I contacted them in order to get some answers
on questions asked on this list, and I finally got in touch with Joerg Hensel.
With "amateur band" I just wanted to make clear that they probably didn't set
up this musical for commercial reasons. That makes a difference.

(By the way, I was told that the Klezmischpoche is indeed a non-Jewish band.)

Christian