Fwd: Protocols & Amazon.com

Going through back emails, I decided to check out the links helpfully
provided by some one on the list for the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
listing on Amazon.com.  What I found took me aback and so I fired off the
following comment to Amazon with the included response.  So, assuming that
they do take action, I suppose I can one-click at 2 am again!  Or should I
hold out until they renounce their absurd one-click patent (:-) ?

Shira