Fwd: NYC Recital/Concert 3/15

--- Begin Message ---
Hello All,
In a shameless plug, I would like to invite everyone in the NY area to a free
performance of The Kleztraphobix, in which I am the Trumpet/Cornet player.
Here are the details:

Wednesday, March 15, 7:30 PM.
Bloomingdale School of Music
323 West 108th Street, Between Broadway and Riverside Drive,
1st Floor Recital Hall

Members of the Kleztraphobix are Aaron Alexander, drums
                                                  Michael Cohen, Clarinet,
Bass Clarinet
                                                  David Hirsch, Tuba and Bass
Fiddle, Bass Guitar