Re: RE. Music notation - creating midi files for the Web

Dear Stephen,

The Lilypad concept looks good, but way too much work to get it going for me
right
now, thanks.  Maybe some others will be able to use it with more facility.  The
other requires a synthesizer, I assume?  Nice to have a program that does for
free
what others do for a fair chunk of change.

If anyone else uses these, would you let us know how easy or difficult it was to
learn and use?

Thanks,
Lorele