Re: Purim Discography

In a message dated 3/9/0 7:08:27 PM, ganeydn (at) crocker(dot)com writes:

<< Don't miss the Migilla of Itzik Manger--in Yiddish, music by Dov
Seltzer performed by the Burstein family.  Published by CBS records
of Israel.  I think I got my copy years ago at the Workmen's Circle.
Don't know if it's still available.  I also don't know if there's a
translation available for non-Yiddish speakers.  But even if you
don't understand a word, it's a great performance.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland >>

Dear Yosl,
This recrding has been released as a 2CD set with the Yiddish cast recording
of "Fiddler On The Roof" starring  Shmuel Rudensky. We carry these. The set
of 2 Cds is $ 16.98. Shipping included
Simon
Hatikvah Music
323)655-7083