RE: kol isha and Chabad

Could it be that Chabad is trying to  adjust a bit here, to the context of
a numeral small and rather secular Jewish community in Gothenburg ?!?
Recent surveys of the Jewish population in Sweden shows clearly that the
religious interest isn't very high in this country, which of course is a
motivating factor in itself for Chabad to proselytize around here.
/Sonja