Re: kol isha and Chabad and Carlebach

With all due respect to what Shlomo Carlebach and his music means to
people; at the Carlebach shul in NY, women aren't allowed to act as
songleaders/performers, and can sing along only from the women's section
(although I understand that women are allowed to play instruments at some
occasions).
/Sonja

 Keep in mind that Shlomo