RE: music notation

Well, you can always use the manual method:

E   E  G# F E
Ha va na  gi la

G#  G# B   A G#
Ha  va  na  gi la

A   A  C   B C
Ha va na  gi la

G#  F   F  E
V'   nis m' cha

Hope my Hebrew is right :-)

Of course this does not give the timing, but if one "kind of" knows a
song, then only the notes might suffice. We might invent, or maybe it
exists already, a convention for indicating note values like 4 for
quarter, 8 for eighth, 4. for dotted quarter, 2 for half 1 for whole,
etc. Then the above becomes

4    4.  8   8 8
E   E  G# F E
Ha va na  gi la