purim clowns music

a friend who is a clown says he works a lot on purim - please confirm why
is it so?
any references to purim klezmer music ?
ta Ernie

Ernie Gruner   K A L E I D O S C O P E  M U S I C
Music Booking Agency     &    Management for Jugularity &  Klezmeritis
Ph:613 9386 7108  Fax:613 9386 0228   2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058,
Australia
__________
               JUGULARITY   http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~sci148k/
             March 4 @ Ruffy Public Hall 8pm & then the Port Fairy Folk
Festival
Feb. 25  YALLA at The Stage    Feb. 26 YALLA at Pakofest, Geelong
Feb. 27 YALLA & KLEZMERITIS at Camperdown World Music Festival
Mar 5. KLEZMERITIS at Brunswick Festival, 4.30pm Albert St/Sydney Rd
Mar 9. FLIRTingMazurkas (at) Katcouta 400Sydney Rd  (Jen Hawley voc/gtr, Phil
acc/flt, Ern)
Mar 17 (at) 8pm   PLAYBACK THEATRE at Gasworks, SthMelb 96909253
Mar 19 (at) 6pm PLAYBACK THEATRE at Gasworks, SthMelb 96909253
Mar 19 KLEZMERITIS Melbourne Town Hall Reconciliation concert
Mar 23 FLIRTingMazurkas (at) Katcouta 400Sydney Rd  (Jen Hawley voc/gtr, Phil
acc/flt, Ern)
Mar 31 YALLA and KLEZMERITIS at Montsalvat (CAIRO to KRAKOW)