Songleader List: A Reminder and Web Address

Hi everyone,
Hopefully you saw the notice about the song leader directory on line.  It is
now up, although it is not quite ready to be announced to the general
population.  The address is www.keshernet.com/songleaders.htm
<http://www.keshernet.com/songleaders.htm> . For those of you not yet
listed, please send me an email (jklein (at) uahc(dot)org <mailto:jklein (at)
uahc(dot)org> )
titled "I'M A SONGLEADER" and provide the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email
I use/do not use instruments for song-leading.
        Which instruments?
List those ages and groups which apply.  I song-lead for:
        Nursery School children
        Elementary school children
        Junior High school children
        High school students
        College students
        Adults
Youth groups: (which ones?)
Camps: (which ones?)

If you are listed and want your information modified, title your email "I am
a Songleader: revised."  Again, I want your information so that we can make
this known to the general population soon!  It will hopefully be advertised
to all Reform Congregations. If someone on this list wants to make the list
known to the Conservative world, it can be made available to them as well.

If any of you are subscribers to other lists, have other ideas as to where
we should announce this, or any other suggestions, feel free to contact me
and let me know!

http://www.keshernet.com/songleaders.htm
<http://www.keshernet.com/songleaders.htm>

Rabbi Jonathan Klein
Director, KESHER (UAHC College Education Department)
633 Third Avenue
NYC, NY  10017-6778
212-650-4077
http://www.keshernet.com <http://www.keshernet.com>
AOL Name: Rav Klein
KESHER CONVENTION!!! MARCH 9-12 Cincinnati
http://www.keshernet.com/convention2000.htm
<http://www.keshernet.com/convention2000.htm>
Students: Ask to be listed in the KESHER Directory!
        Free subscriptions to RJ Magazine if listed!
Set your home page to www.thehungersite.org <http://www.thehungersite.org>
to donate food every time on line!