Re: Hava Nagilah

Galeet,

Are you interested in only recordings, or would you also be interested in
printed arrangements?  I have a friend who did an arrangement of it, I
think for chorus.  I haven't heard it, but if you're looking for
unconventional and global, it may be useful.  He's Indian (Catholic), grew
up in India in a mostly western musical environment, did the arrangement
while still in India (I think), and had little knowledge of Jewish music
(if I remember correctly) before he came to Indiana, where he lives now.
Let me know if you want me to get you in touch with him.

Becky