Jews of Greece: History, Holocaust & Revival (Boston event)

Dear Friends:

I have just learned of a program at the Boston Public Library titled, "Jews
of Greece: History, Holocaust & Revival", Sunday, March 5, Boston Public
Library Auditorium, info: 617-523-0329 or <boston (at) ajc(dot)org>

If anyone from the mailing list plans to attend, kindly email me off-list
to arrange a rendezvous. I would be delighted to meet you "IRL" (In Real
Life.)

Best, Joel

The program:

1:30-2:00 Video, "It was Nothing, It was Everything"
Depicts the rescue of Jews in Greece. Y. Willis, interviewer (see below.)
Music by Mikis Theodorakis, Dimitri Papapostolous, and Contigas Sefarditas
by Fablesound

2:00-3:00 Panel Discussion
Photini Constantopoulou, Director, Historical Archive, Minstry of Foreign
Affairs, Greece
Nikos Stavroulakis, painter, author, Founder, Jewish Museum of Greece.
Yolanda Avram Willis, lecturer and writer on the holocaust in Greece,
teacher at CMU

3:00 Concert
Mauthausen.
Music: Mikis Theodorakis, lyrics: Iakovos Kambanelis
Mezzo-soprano: Penelope Bitzas, piano: William Lumpkin

4:00-4:30 Reception

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com