Re: pidyon haben/abortion

> Rachel,
> I'm sure that you meant "ALWAYS ASK A QUALIFIED RABBI" without the
> "ORTHODOX" qualification.   N'est ce pas?
>
> Bob

Hey, remember I'm a frummie.  I *did* mean Orthodox.  When you give
advice yourself, you can choose your own qualifications.  Remember - the
First Amendment protects *everybody*  - frummies included.

I distinctly remember when a constitutional lawyer for the Agudah wrote
an Amicus curiae brief to the US Supreme Court defending the rights of
the followers of Santeria to follow their own religious rituals despite a
Miami ordinance discriminating against them.  After all, this is America,
and First Amendment is First Amendment.

Rachel

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.