Jewish folk dances

I'm really interested in Jewish folk dances (Chassidic, Yemenite,
Kurdish, etc.) and I'm trying to collect materials, mainly articles
and books, about the history of Jewish  dances from Biblical times to
nowadays.  Since it's nearly impossible to find this kind of stuff
here in Italy I was wondering if someone could help me: first in
building a good bibliography, suggesting  book  or books, then in
finding these books e.g. Fred Berk's ones (now out of print),  Dvora
Lapson's, or Ayalah Goren's.
Thank you in advance
Enrica Serinaldi

For all things FREE and JEWISH visit http://www.jewish-net.com